* Staying up until 1:30 is simple when I'm motivated to solve a problem.
* Staying up until 1:30 makes me craby and tired the next day.
* You can't break the computer. Don't be afraid to try.
* I love checking in on friends & relatives' blogs.
* I feel bad if I don't leave a comment on every blog entry I read.
* I can't comment on every blog entry I read, or my family would never eat.
* I view my day in a whole new light. "Could this be potential blog material?"
* I've rediscovered my camera. (I even considered taking a picture of my filthy kitchen floor to post.)
* I'm self-conscious knowing other people are reading my writing.
* My friends & relatives have great outlooks on life.
* Sharing a fun hobby with others can be addicting!
6.30.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
▼
2008
(75)
-
▼
June
(23)
- What Blogging Has Taught Me
- The Office
- Money! Money! Money!
- The Trampoline
- Play Ball
- A Day With Marvin
- Bloggin' Buddies
- Dew Days Run
- Funky Plaid Case
- Book Club
- Dam to Dam
- Life With Boys
- Father's Day
- Quiet Time
- Sunburn & S'mores
- Unexplained Kitchen Hail
- I Have a Wood Pile
- "The Routine"
- Taking Flight!
- Teacher x 2
- SOME FAVORITES
- RUNNING WITH SCISSORSOur poor, neglected 3rd child...
- AAGGH!!!It's now 12:30 a.m., and I've been trying ...
-
▼
June
(23)
8 comments:
I might have to steal your list. I smiled and agreed with each entry! Notice that its 2:17am. I had to pump and was awake. Decided to check blogs!
How do you get Brian to model for your photo shoots? He appears to be so willing! Saw you commented on my blog...I am back to my original layout. Some day I will be fancy like you!
I can totally relate to some of your comments - though I haven't been tempted to stay up until the wee hours trying to make my blog better....obviously!
I could not have said it better myself, Hilary. I, too, am a little self concious about what I write knowing others are reading, but oh well. I also totally know what you mean about potential blog entries/pictures,etc. Your blog is great - keep up the good work!
I love your list! I am more self concious leaving comments on your blog than writing on my own. I too have found that everything I do could be a blog post. I love your outlook on life!
You are the leader of the pack Hilary! You've totally inspired me on this addicting habit and less than a week in I related to nearly everything on your list!
WOW HIL..
HOW DOES IT FEEL TO WRITE EVERYDAY...
I CAN RELATE TO WHAT YOU SAID...
FROM ONE WHO DID WRITE FOR 2 YEARS....
LOVE YOU GUYS
SCOTT
Hil, your writing is wonderful. Don't worry about being all grammatically correct. I love the post with Grandma as the catcher!! Too cute!
Traci
Post a Comment