6.29.2008

The Office

Do you enjoy "The Office"? Brian and I do, although we hardly ever get a chance to see it. Well, we had an opportunity to visit "The Office" when we went to see Papa at work. The boys have been asking where Papa works, and we thought it would be fun to take them to his building.

They may have a slightly skewed vision of what corporate America actually is. They were greeted with toys from several of the women in the company, a chance to watch the fish being fed, original "Schrute Bucks", a story from Martin the boss about filling someone's cubicle with 250 balloons and then popping them all, and tours of a fancy bathroom and the breakroom with vending machines.

They may never understand why adults often complain about going to work!




The One and Only...Dwight Schrute


Shrute Bucks (Click on picture to enlarge the $)


The Fancy Bathroom & Drinking Fountain




A Ways Up


Inside "The Office"


Thanks for the fun tour, Papa! We had a great time!

3 comments:

Vivi said...

I wonder who loved the visit more...the boys or Papa? I'm sure you made his day!!

Sally said...

I know Papa had a great time.

Like the new specs, and the shot of Adam jumping

Gma Marilyn said...

Looks like you all had a nice time at Paul's office!!