I was not with Brian during the appointment, so he made his frame selection on his own, with help from the saleslady of course. When he came home and told me the hefty price, I was a little shocked, but realized it has been several years since we've purchased adult glasses, and figured that was the going rate.
He then told me that the saleslady gave him a funky plaid case for his new specs. I didn't think too much of it and we went about our busy nightly routine.
The next morning I took the car and noticed the "funky plaid case" sitting on the seat. Insert gasp and laughter here:
For those of you who may not be familiar with the Burberry brand, this plaid is their signature trademark.
I bet we paid more for the "funky plaid case" than the lenses themselves!
Too bad my $9 Steve and Berry's sunglasses don't fit in the case.
4 comments:
See those irate fans who used to yell at him for making bad calls were right!
Hey I see that he can get a matching messenger bag for a mere $975.00!!
Lookin' good B!
Makes you look very studious, Brian!
Can I see if my glasses fit in there? :)
Post a Comment