hey guys..love the site ..hail...pictures of everyone..we miss all of you dearly !!lovescott
Yeah I heard that a combo of "paperclip size hail" and "kitchen hail" had hit Farmington. I'd glad that we escaped it! I know the D's had cheeseball size hail a few weeks ago, it's an outbreak!
Hello hello! Gma sent me the link to you blog, so I was looking at it today while I was work- avoiding my data entry =) Love the pictures and the stories! See you guys soon!lovemeghan
love your blog, hilary! thanks for sharing fun stories and adorable pictures.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
hey guys..
love the site ..hail...pictures of everyone..
we miss all of you dearly !!
love
scott
Yeah I heard that a combo of "paperclip size hail" and "kitchen hail" had hit Farmington. I'd glad that we escaped it!
I know the D's had cheeseball size hail a few weeks ago, it's an outbreak!
Hello hello! Gma sent me the link to you blog, so I was looking at it today while I was work- avoiding my data entry =) Love the pictures and the stories! See you guys soon!
love
meghan
love your blog, hilary! thanks for sharing fun stories and adorable pictures.
Post a Comment