AAGGH!!!
It's now 12:30 a.m., and I've been trying to figure out how to "blog" for the past 2 hours. It's a good thing school is out. This is addicting b/c I want it to look good, but I just don't know how to do it! Someone help me!
-
▼
2008
(75)
-
▼
June
(23)
- What Blogging Has Taught Me
- The Office
- Money! Money! Money!
- The Trampoline
- Play Ball
- A Day With Marvin
- Bloggin' Buddies
- Dew Days Run
- Funky Plaid Case
- Book Club
- Dam to Dam
- Life With Boys
- Father's Day
- Quiet Time
- Sunburn & S'mores
- Unexplained Kitchen Hail
- I Have a Wood Pile
- "The Routine"
- Taking Flight!
- Teacher x 2
- SOME FAVORITES
- RUNNING WITH SCISSORSOur poor, neglected 3rd child...
- AAGGH!!!It's now 12:30 a.m., and I've been trying ...
-
▼
June
(23)
1 comment:
It looks great! I am SOOOO happy that you are doing it and that you are out of school. Keep blogging!! I should be asleep because I will have to get up in 2 hours to feed C but I'm SOOOO happy that you have a blog. Wait I've said that twice now!
Post a Comment