6.22.2008

Dew Days Run

Brian, Jason, Dad, my friend Sheila, and I all ran in the Dew Days 4 mile run on Saturday. We couldn't have asked for a better day. The weather was perfect, the course was flat and scenic, and there were enough people to make it a fun atmoshphere, but not so crowded that you felt like you had to spend the first mile jockeying for your position. Everyone did well!

Brian, Jason, Sheila and I all had our personal bests. Dad, who is just getting back into running after taking some months off, ran well and didn't face any nagging aches or pains. We had a great time and hope to do another run this summer.





2 comments:

lil' mama said...

You guys looks so good! Well done on the running. Maybe I can join you sometime soon???

Traci said...

Hil, way to go! You look awesome! You have encouraged me to start running. I am sore...any pointers???

Traci