6.17.2008

Life With Boys

Living with 3 young boys is wonderful and exciting, but I must admit, there are times when I feel completely outnumbered and just have to roll my eyes and go with the punches. On any given day, the conversations in our house may include:

buttocks, butts, or booties
poop
farts, toots, buffers

You're beginning to get the idea...

Ben has been into looking up words in the dictionary lately.
(Don't ask why because I don't know. However, as a teacher, I know this a great skill for kids to develop, and one that many kids struggle with, so I'm glad that he's enjoying it for now.)

Well, tonight before bedtime I told him he could choose 3 words to look up.

1. diarrhea

2. puke
(had to replace with vomit, but I guess he learned a new vocab word, right?)

3. unite
(VERY random but I'm guessing it stems back to his former passion of all things patriotic and USA related. Oh, what I would give to go back to reading the atlas every night.)

Nothing like some peaceful reading before bed to calm the soul and mind.





I love them, even though I don't always "get" them... My 3 Sons!



Note their hands on this shot




No comments: