6.24.2008

The Trampoline












The story behind the trampoline:
We have talked about getting one for a while, but I have always been much more hesitant. I guess it's a mom thing. I was gone at an all day workshop today, and literally as I was walking out of my seminar on the differences between the male (impulsive) and female (rational) brain, Brian calls to tell me that he's in Sam's Club ready to purchase a trampoline. Granted, it wasn't completely impulsive, since we had talked about it a little bit, but I just wasn't quite sure. As is typical in most female brains, I wanted to come home to talk and discuss, weigh the pros and cons, have a dialogue about where it would fit best in the yard, get opinions from my sister, mom, neighbors, and process together what color netting we should choose...okay it wasn't quite that bad, but I thought waiting 24 hours would be a reasonable time to wait.

It wasn't.

We love it!

6 comments:

Heather said...

I guess that takes out one element of tucking Matty in at night. You no longer have to field the question "when are we getting a trampoline?"

Think how much faster bedtime will be...

Nice Split Russian by the way!

lil' mama said...

I was thinking the same thing about Mr. Matt's bedtime routine. I'll be curious what the next question will be. :)

Sally said...

Notice how Ben's splits look like mom's and Matt's look like dad's!

Where's the little guy does he like jumping?

Vivi said...

That looks pretty fun! I wonder who taught Ben how to do that jump?!?!?

ginnymae said...

Always a Lake-Liner! Lisa would be proud of your Russian =} I was impressed!

Kate said...

Ava and I were looking at your blog and she is quite excited to be 'Queen of the Trampoline' when we visit in a couple of weeks! You look fantastic! Can't wait to see you! Kate and Ava

John and Amelia are in the midst of bathtime, but they say hi too!