As silly as it sounds, today's unexpected death of Tim Russert, (whom I happened to enjoy) has reminded me yet again of how fragile life can be. If I were to die suddenly tomorrow, this blog and how many miles I can run certainly wouldn't matter...but my relationship with God would! I'm going to work hard to get back into this life-changing habit.
A few months ago, I was browsing through a Christian book store and came across a bible called Seek Find. It is written in contemporary language, and for me, it is helpful and puts things in a very practical way.
A devotional that I've come to love was a gift from my mom a few years ago. If you are looking for a good devotional, Jesus Calling is a great one.

3 comments:
Ok I don't know if my message went last time. So I was telling you that I enjoy your blog page. You have done some great work on there! : ) you will have to show me how to do all of this!
Kari
Wow, you've put a lot of effort into your page and I enjoy how your wrote the journals. At least you'll have this all to remember. Maybe I should too since D doesn't even have a photo album... a summer project
I'm so glad that God looks at our hearts and sees us through Jesus...then puts a desire and a want into our inner most being to draw us closer unto HIM.
You wrote from your heart ..thanks for sharing
Post a Comment