4.04.2009

The Lost Has Been Found

A year or so ago, Matt lost his beloved Lightning McQueen and Chick Hicks cars. You may recall from this post, how much he loves his cars! We searched high and low for those darn cars. I absolutely HATE to lose things, and I am a notoriously good "finder". It drove me nuts when I couldn't find these cars, but I finally had to give in and replace what had been lost. We finally came to the conclusion that Adam had thrown them away while he was in his "fascinated with the pull-out garbage can" phase.

Well, I am happy to report, the original 2 cars have been found! I pulled out my bag of Easter decorations today and when I began to take things out, I came across these.

I win again!

1 comment:

Kari said...

That is funny, and totally something I would do. Glad they were found! It must have felt like Christmas to Matt! : )