I made these no bake cookies that my sister introduced me to. When I first made them, the boys were put off by the fact that there was oatmeal in them. Oatmeal is relatively healthy you know, so that makes it taboo for our boys! However, after convincing them to try one, they gobbled them up and now call them "Disgusting Cookies" (because they first called them disgusting before they had tried them) and eat them hand over fist!
After cleaning out my pantry this morning, I came across a 1/2 eaten box of cornflakes and decided to look online to see what I could make with them. I found a recipe for Coconut-Cornflake Cookies that was very quick and easy, and I thought tasted very good.
The week is going way too fast as always, and I'm trying to recharge and get ready for the last push until the end of the school year!
An organized pantry

An organized closet
Very tasty!
INGREDIENTS
3 egg whites
1 1/4 cups white sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups flaked coconut
1 1/2 cups cornflakes cereal
DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (170 degrees C).
Beat egg whites until stiff (the egg whites not your arm).
Stir in sugar, salt and vanilla.
Blend coconut and cornflakes and add to egg white mixture.
Drop on ungreased parchment paper. Bake for 15-18 minutes.


8 comments:
I would LOVE to have a pantry . . . organized or not! oh, and a mudroom while I'm dreaming!
Happy Easter!
Shana
I have a couple of closets and a pantry that need to be organized. Just in case you run out of things to clean at your house!!!
Now I really feel far behind!
Will you be putting any clutter in a garage sale at your house?? : )
I'm jealous of the clean pantry and closet! Mine are a mess. The coconut cookies were mmm-mmm good!
Look at you, Miss Domestic!!! I have just started my spring cleaning list. Wish my kids had spring break, but at someone else's house, haha. Enjoy your week!
Are you nesting?
Was your April Fool's joke not really
a joke??
Alot of organizing and cleaning going on over there.
I'm just sayin'...
Lil' Mama....NO NO NO!
Time to get it all done and it really needed to be done!
Hilary, Wow! Juggling 3 spring breaks...I forgot that you did that. Way to go on all the cleaning! My husband is the closet-cleaner-outer. He really enjoys it. Blah. I would rather...well do anything else. Happy Easter!
Wow nice closets and a recipe that includes parchment paper.
I'm impressed
Post a Comment