4.19.2009

NO SELF-CONTROL!!!

I've been working hard to make better food choices and exercise regularly. I've seen some positive results and really want to maintain this "healthier" lifestyle.

I've been running a lot. My sister and I cranked out 7 miles this morning. But the draw back to running a long distance like that is that I am STARVING later in the day. You would think that I'd be motivated to eat healthy after running for 70+ minutes. But unfortunately, I'm not.

BREAKFAST (Immediately after the run)
2 cups of coffee
5...yes 5!...buttermilk cinnamon muffins

LUNCH
turkey sandwich
chips
2 no bake oatmeal cookies

SUPPER
Taco Bell: Mexican pizza, 2-3 leftover quesadilla slices, leftover taco
1 more buttermilk cinnamon muffin

AND THE KICKER...
1/2 pan of Rice Krispy bars

I'm hoping I'll be so embarrassed to see this all in writing that I'll think before I eat next time.

Pathetic. And the roof of my mouth hurts from all the bars.

6 comments:

lil' mama said...

7 miles! Woohooo! You guys rock!

Kate said...

8 miles.

4 pieces of pizza (big pieces).

3 glasses of red wine.

1 chocolate ganache cupcake.

You are not alone!

Good job on the 7 miler!

Sally said...

Oh I can't resist rice krispy bars

Kari said...

I would have finished the rice krispy bars. So you do have better self control than me! : )

Great job on the 7 miles!

Vivi said...

That really doesn't sound so bad to me. Exercise hard. Eat hard.

Heather said...

wow-I hate running. Can't believe Holly's doing it now. Something must be wrong with me.....

I'm starting NO DAIRY for 2 weeks. I've read 2 full books on health/toxicity, etc. and I'm going to try some major changes. I TRY to exercise 4 times a week, doing 30-45 minutes of aerobic something. It's hard...