4.01.2009

Moorsfour

Several years ago when we were changing our email service, we made our user name Moorsfour because there were 4 of us at the time. A few years later, Adam came along and the 4 was now 5, but out of laziness, I never changed the email name, instead letting the 4 refer to the 4 males in the house. Well, now Moorsfour can take on yet another new meaning. Child #4!! Yep, we finally made our decision, and November will be a busy month for us as we welcome Moorlach baby #4!!! We are very excited about one more addition to our family.



















Got ya! April Fools!

11 comments:

Kate said...

OMG!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Oh you got me! I was counting the months to November to see how far along you are. Then I scrolled down to leave a comment and saw your tiny note! Funny!! So, the four still stands for four males??

shana said...

You totally got me!
You stinker!
Happy April Fool's Day.

Shana

P.S. 4 kids is great! You should give it shot for real!

Kate said...

And I totally missed the joke... :)

Mrs. Cox said...

Hilary!!!! You totally had me going you little stinker! Naughty!

lil' mama said...

I'm still annoyed that I fell for it!

Kari said...

Someone is pretty funny! : )

Sally said...

I said WHAT, then I thought you turkey you didn't tell me before you announced it on your blog.

Do you know the story of the Boy who Cried Wolf. Ahem, so if it's ever for real we won't believe it

Vivi said...

Fun! Me too! What a coincidence that our babies will be the same age again. I can't wait to be pregnant again - oh this is so exciting.

scott said...

OH..C"mon..I was rooting for Brian..

The only guy I know with his own Basketball Team..

5 BOYS