Baseball season is upon us, and Brian is a happy man. He's part of a fantasy baseball league at school so anytime there is a baseball game on TV, which is pretty much ALL the time, he needs to check online to see how his fantasy team is doing. Hooray!
He recently was negotiating a new cable price with the cable company, and in the process he got them to add the MLB network at a very low cost. Yippee!!
Both Ben and Matt will be playing baseball this spring which means 4 nights a week of Little League. Can't Wait! (Actually, that one is true. I do love watching them play!)
The boys and Brian have been playing lots of catch in the yard lately, and our whole family went to the nearby field yesterday and hit some balls and ran the bases.
With 3 boys, what else could I expect to be doing during the spring?
PS...I don't know what the deal was with not being able to post comments . It looks like it's working now.
5 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the new blog look!
Girl, you are going to have to help me deal with a hubs who loves baseball just as much as Brian. How do you tolerate the amount of games? And all the talk of baseball? I did learn something about "the cycle" in baseball. Do you know what that is? How do you balance take care of kids but also watch the Twins?
Lil mama we have our cycle and in the spring the boys have their cycle.
You girls have it right..if you can't beat um join um, learn to love ballpark hot dogs and enjoy the games. d
Glad we leave comments, like the new look
Lil' Mama,
We do a lot of TV on, but muted. At least then we can still read a book/watch at the same time, do homework, etc... It's a compromise he's willing to make. I've also learned not to try to talk to him during a close game, at least not until a commercial. It does help that Ben is getting so into baseball. I enjoy seeing them having fun with it together.
C will grow up knowing Dick and Bert rather than Bert and Ernie.
Fine with me :)
It's the best of both worlds for Luke. Twins on and holding his son or chasing C or rolling a ball. It's been fun. I just have to get use to it again each spring:)
I think God knew what He was doing NOT giving me 3 boys. I WILL watch my nephews (and heaven help me, my son if he so chooses) play baseball. Because I love them, not the game.
Post a Comment