4.30.2009

What Am I Thinking?!

This is what time I left my house this morning. (If you know me at all, you know I am NOT a morning person. This is EARLY for me!)


This is what I left the house to go do!
I think I may have lost my mind!

7 comments:

blessedby6 said...

I guess it is either swim or check on your trampoline. Maybe your sleep habits are changing. I have heard of people requiring less sleep when they are old, hahaha.

Mrs. Cox said...

Way to go, you triathelete you! How was it?

Kate said...

You are going to leave me in the dust. I didn't even plan to start the swimming part until after Dam to Dam.... now I am second guessing my strategy! Where are you swimming?

Vivi said...

My triceps are sore, but I'm glad I didn't drown....not today anyways.

lil' mama said...

yuuuuuuuck

Did you take a nap during independent reading time?

Kari said...

UGH! I think I will just hold onto your ankles and drag behind you. YOu will be in great shape to pull an out of shape person.

Good for you and Vivi for getting up and swimming.

PTCPAPA said...

Re: "What was I thinking": Great use of the icon (swim goggles) to say you've gone swimming. I love the creativity in blogs as much or more than the information they carry. Thank you to the family and friend-bloggers, I'm having fun, thanks to big help, especially technical, from the ever-willing Gentle Matriarch.