8.13.2008

The Rockies

No, I'm not referring to the beautiful mountain range west of the Mississippi. If you know Brian, you know he loves baseball. He looks at the Twins web-cam of their new outdoor stadium being built MULTIPLE times a day, and is aware when one new steel beam is added to the structure.

He was so excited to head to Denver for the Rockies game. Unfortunately, the night game was rained out and he never saw one pitch. I felt horribly for him, knowing how excited he was to be at the game.

Luckily, the Rockies ended up playing a double-header the next day. Brian and the crew stayed for BOTH games. That is a lot of baseball!


2 comments:

Gma Marilyn said...

Great memories! Especially at a "ballgame".

Vivi said...

The Denver stadium looks so cool, I might have even stayed for a game...well, part of a game...well, an inning...or part of...Ok, I would have watched a pitch FOR SURE in that cool stadium.