8.09.2008

Home from CO

We are home safely after a busy and fun week in Colorado! It's too late to blog much right now, but I promise, details and pictures will be coming soon!

In the meantime, check out my brother-in-law's blog. He is an amazing photographer and did a couple of photo shoots with our family while we were in CO. His posts "Invasion of the Moors" and "More Moors" highlight some of his favorite pictures of our family. Awesome pictures, Brian! Thank you!

We've made some wonderful memories for years to come!

3 comments:

Traci said...

Hilary, I checked out the pics...adorable. Your boys are so cute! We are dealing with colds and temps today...yuck. Hopefully we'll be feeling better soon. Thanks for the post! Can't wait to see more pics later. Welcome Home.

Anonymous said...

Hi Hil... those pictures are INCREDIBLE! Is he a professional photographer? I am assuming this is Heather's husband? How many kids does she have now? Does Luke have a baby? Is that him in the one picture? I feel awful that I don't know all of this. You'll have to do a "Smith family" update blog or something with pictures, etc. - Aleesha

Kate said...

Welcome home! The pictures are wonderful - you guys look awesome.