8.01.2008

Killer Headache!

I spent much of the day today cleaning the house and doing laundry, trying to get ready to leave for CO tomorrow. Around 3:30 or so, I got one of the WORST headaches I can ever remember having. It got to the point where I was very nauseous and was in tears! Fortunately, the church VBS carnival was tonight, so Brian took all 3 boys on his own to that. On their way over, he called my sister and my mom to tell them I was not doing too well.

THANK GOODNESS my sister and my mom were able to come over tonight. They got me to eat and drink a little, kept the warm packs coming for my head, massaged my neck, helped Brian with the boys when they got home, etc... THANKS TO BOTH OF YOU!!

About 9:30 or so, I finally started to feel better. I'm wiped out now, but off to bed. I'll need to pack for all of us in the morning, but at least we don't leave our house until noon!

We're looking forward to a great time in CO with everyone...and praying that everyone stays healthy!

No comments: