The blog may be taking a bit of a backseat this week. We've got a lot going on, and I just can't justify finding much extra computer time!
*Swimming lessons M-Th am
*Teaching VBS M-Th pm
*Watching 2 boys for some friends during the day T-Th
*Host 1st grade book club Wed pm
*Tutor the student I've been working with this summer Th am
*Brian ref baseketball Th pm
*Driving to/from a birthday party Fri pm
*VBS carnival Fri pm
*Leave for a week in CO on Saturday noon.
I'm not complaining about any of these at all...I just need to keep organized and stay off the computer this week!
4 comments:
I guess since you're coming our way I'll forgive ya!
See ya Saturday! :)
Checking in on your blog has become a daily escape (even if for a couple minutes) from work. I guess I will have to find something else to do this week. Have a good one and enjoy your vacation!
We miss talking to you! Give us a call when you have some time so we can set something up to get together!
Have fun in Colorado! I am jealous!
Love,
The Ask Family
Brian needs to stay hom,e and help you instead of playing so much golf!
Post a Comment