The weather was great, the boys traveled well in the car, everyone stayed healthy...we had no glitches whatsoever! We would love to go back again in a few years. It's well worth the trip!
Are we there yet?
Visiting Opa
Matt rode the waterslide!
Panning for gold
Gold Mine tour
Riding the wagon at Wall Drug
My favorite picture from the trip
Adam, age 20 months: "Guys!"
A shot from a small cavern
Crazy Horse

Cave tour
Our daily dose of ice cream
9 comments:
wow-looks like a blast! You guys do a great job of being flexible and spontaneous and it pays off.
Hil you look very skinny and tan!
Fun trip! Love the pic of the guys in row looking at Mt. Rushmore. Get rest. You'll need it for the next vacay!
Wow you do pack a lot into your days! (Remember the What we did Today post?)
You can share more vacation pictures, we would love to see them!
Looked like a fun trip! I loved all the fun photos. I am praying our summer vacation goes that well...we are heading out for a week next Thursday. Fun!
Traci
Great pictures - love the one of the 4 boys looking at Mt. Rushmore. Of course Adam is trying to climb up the railing!
Looks like you had a great time and the boys will remember the trip for a long time!
HOW FUN! It's great that you are making memories for (and with) your kiddos... Aleesha
How fun! We did the Black Hills/Yellowstone for our honeymoon and would love to take the kiddos back there some day. Maybe when we are done with diapers!
I can't believe how old your kids are! Looks like you had a fun trip! I hope your trip out here goes as well with no glitches!
Your family makes me smile! I am so happy you all get this time together. You are truly blessed!
Post a Comment