It's hard to believe it was 10 years ago today that Brian and I were married. The time has flown by. As we woke up this morning, we said to ourselves, "Who would have thought 10 years ago that we'd be living in a house, have tenure in our teaching jobs, and have 3 beautiful boys?" We have been very blessed!
When we were first married, we kept a journal and tried to write in it every week. We laughed together last night as we read through some of the entries. The hopes and dreams we had as newlyweds, "falling in love more and more each day", thinking about what our future might hold. The last entry in the book is from 2002...I guess we got a little busy with the rest of our lives to write.
I found a journal that I kept before I even met Brian. On January 26, 1997 I wrote:
Qualities I Desire In a Husband:
Christian, considerate, communicates, honest, college educated, family oriented, athletic, funny, tall, listens, values me, driven, sincere, handsome, kind, cultured, patient, down-to-earth
Those of you who know Brian well, know that all of these qualities describe him. (Well, maybe we're not the most "cultured" couple around, but everything else fits him perfectly). I am lucky to be his wife.
6 comments:
Congratulations! Looking forward to all of you coming out for your second honeymoon out here in a couple of weeks (Did you really think you could have a private vacation? I mean, B and I even crashed your first honeymoon!)
Happy 10th Anniversary Moorlachs! Isn't it amazing how fast 10 can go! Love your pictures, you will have to show me how to do that before August! : )
Have a great day! Remember, if you need a night out for the special day, let me know!
Happy Anniversary Moors! Again, I apologize that I looked SO good on YOUR wedding day! Gross...what on earth was I doing with my hair. I ruined your pictures. Maybe I can try some 10 year anniversary shots to make up for the damage I did to your wedding photos. :)
Congrats on a decade...it's not easy to do, but you guys make it look like it is!
Congratulations! You guys are a great couple! The list definitely describes B! and you too except for the handsome part :) and maybe the tall part. I'm not saying you're short just not as tall as B. Okay I'll stop.
kgrLook at you guys! My goodness 10 years doesn't even show! Congratulations!
Great job showing us all this beautiful wedding album!! Great memories!!
Post a Comment