Are you confused? When Brian and I were married, "Let It Be Forever" was engraved into his platinum wedding band. While he was tubing with Matt on the Yampa River in Steamboat, their tube flipped, and while scooping Matt out of the water, the wedding ring came off and was never recovered. I guess that's the disadvantage to losing 50 pounds in the last 8 months! The ring will be replaced...eventually.
FORGOT TO MENTION: After Matt settled down from being so scared, he was quite concerned that Brian and I would not be married anymore. We assured him that we were. Later that evening, just the moms went tubing, and before we left I asked Matt if he had any advice. He said, "Yep...look for the ring!"
Last photo with the wedding ring on.

Big kids tubing
5 comments:
You need to tell the others about Matt's concern and floating advice :)
And you need to tell them how you were glad to float down the river yourself later so you could see where his ring now lay. May it rest in peace.
Oh, and nice post title, Bri. :)
Does this mean you get a new ring too?
Hey, I got an idea?
How about I do a renewal of wedding vows service (takes about 1 minute) and Brian gives you the new ring when I come over next week!? I am registered with the State of MN to do weddings! We could even do it on Machinery Hill at the State Fair!
What do you think?
Post a Comment