June 30, 2008
1. Cooking 4:00-4:30
Ben's friend Alexandra was over and Grandma helped them make a simple, but delicious, ice cream pie!!
2. Baseball Game 6:30-8:30
Ben hits 2 doubles and a triple! And, for the FIRST time, he catches a fly ball!! Only in a little league game can you run over and give your grandma a hug after you make your first catch.
July 1, 2008
1. Swimming lessons 9:30-10:00
2. Playing catch 10:30-11:00
A picture speaks 1,000 words!
3. Reading 11:00-11:30
Here's a great idea: let's all pile into the very back of the car, while it's in the garage, on a hot day, and read Star Wars! Nope...not my idea of a good time.
4. Biking 11:30-12:00
After learning that his cousin had learned to ride her bike without training wheels, Matt decided it was time. Up until today, he always said, "Remind me when I'm 10 to take my training wheels off." Brian still runs alongside for peace of mind, but Matt is on his own now!
5. Lunch 12:00-1:30
Grandma let Matt choose a place to have a "celebration" lunch, and he picked Perkins!
6. Playing outside 2:00-5:00
Fun with water balloons on a hot summer day!
7. Downtown Minneapolis 6:00-9:00
"Hi Apple and Wa-Wa" Adam, age 20 months
Walking over I94 was pretty exciting!
A group of dancers performing in the Sculpture Garden. A very unique group (the boys got a kick out of the bells on the shins), but very friendly!
Yes...this was all in the last 24 hours! What will tomorrow hold?
7 comments:
Good grief! I don't even know what to say - I already forgot the first few subjects that you posted!
Let's see - the picture of Grandma M in the catching gear is hilarious, as is the pic of Brian in the car reading with the boys.
Sounds like an exciting day and that ice cream pie looks gooooood!
Do you sleep???? Do the boys nap? I can't believe that all happened in one day! Love Grandma M. She is a good sport! :) Congrats to Ben on his game. To Matty for no training wheels. To Adam for being a cute cuddly kid that I can't wait to see in Aug! and to you and Brian for being so involved/active in their lives. Lucky boys!
Yes sir the shot of G Marilyn in the mask, on the chair, is the best.
You do pack a lot into your summer days!!
LOVE,LOVE the picture on Grandma Marilyn! I hope she gets a copy of that! : )
What a busy day, looks like you are taking advantage of your time together!
Great job Matt! You will have to come over and give Connor some tips!
Is today nap day? : )
the van thing was hysterical...I'm surprised Marilyn wasn't in there. Only a Moorlach would think of that
I am exhausted for you! Amazing.
I had a blast with this wonderful family!!
Post a Comment