Brian is doing fine from his bee stings. He has some minor irritation and swelling on his arm (4 stings on the same arm and one on the temple.)
As a coincidence today, a door-to-door pest control company came by, and needless to say, they got our business. We have considered having someone do a house spray before b/c of ants in the garage, small wasps around the windows etc..., but this nest takes the cake!
By the way, if you haven't clicked on the pictures of the nest to enlarge them, you should! Pretty impressive what those little buggers can make!
Interesting information about wasps.
**UPDATE**
New picture of the culprit at the bottom of this post!
Our neighbors call Brian Edward Scissorhands because he likes to prune trees, and sometimes he prunes them a little too much.

Tonight, his love of pruning trees came back to bite him...quite literally.

While pruning a tree in the back yard, Brian was suddenly attacked by what seemed like a swarm of bees and was stung a WHOPPING 5 times!!
Yes...5 times!
I would post a picture of him, but he and Jason just left for the Batman movie. I guess after what he's just been through, he deserves a night out.
Thank goodness he's not allergic to bees!
Does this give you the creeps or what?!
7 comments:
Oh my goodness...I would freak out! Thank goodness it was him and not one of the boys - but poor guy.
Oh my goodness where did they come from??
So now what????
I wonder if you can get someone to take it down for you. WOW! That is huge! I am glad that brian is ok.
how is brian?
What big wimp! First your afraid of a small snake and then you get bit a few times.
You live in Minnesota! I'm not surprised they would head for Brian!
in my best Charles Barkley voice:
"dass turrble you knuck-o head, juss turrble"
Post a Comment