In an earlier post, Heather commented how much she thought Adam and I looked alike. Now that I've figured out how to scan pictures, I'm ready to have some fun!!
Ok, I just showed Connor the pictures, I asked him who the baby was standing in the pool. He said Adam. He was a little shocked to find out it was Hilary!
Hi Anonymous(not sure who you are), Yes, Adam's talking a lot now! He is a busy body...always trying to keep up with the big boys! We joke that he's 2 (almost) going on about 10!
7 comments:
Oh my goodness. No joke you guys looked alike. Question. Were you pushing or pulling Luke in/out of pic?
Pulling him in I'm sure. I was his 4th mother and had to make sure he was "following the rules"!
Oh my goodness! That is crazy how much you both look alike. Those are great pics! Can't wait to see more!
Ok, I just showed Connor the pictures, I asked him who the baby was standing in the pool. He said Adam. He was a little shocked to find out it was Hilary!
Adam is so cute. And you too, LOL. Is he talking a ton now?
Hi Anonymous(not sure who you are),
Yes, Adam's talking a lot now! He is a busy body...always trying to keep up with the big boys! We joke that he's 2 (almost) going on about 10!
the flower shirt Hil was wearing was my absolute fav when it was mine.
What the woop Sal? You let dad dress like that???
Those are hysterical
Post a Comment