7.02.2008

Fend For Yourself

Most people who know me know that I'm not much of a cook. I just haven't learned to love it like so many others do. I feel guilty about this. I feel like I'm depriving my family. I'm embarrassed to admit how little I cook. I'll go through spurts where I'm doing a good job of planning ahead, but this summer has not been one of those spurts. I REALLY need to improve in this area!!

Close to supper time tonight, and even little Adam was scavenging around for food.





Pathetic...I know!

3 comments:

Sally said...

At least he's eating fruit

Vivi said...

And Brian would say that the corn in the tortilla chips counts as a vegetable. :)

lil' mama said...

Thanks for posting the link on how to make your blog a book! Next March 27th I will do it! (C's first b'day! :):):))