Even with a good camera, I'm not sure I would be able to take quality shots. Dad, Brian and Holly all have a good eye for seeing creative angles and do an excellent job capturing the moments!
During our 4th of July family BBQ, I asked Holly if she would take some shots of the boys.
I love how these turned out!


6 comments:
Great pictures!
Don't worry about the cooking Hilary. When I moved, the cleaning people asked if I ever used the oven (HA!).
GREAT PICTURES!!! 'Looks like lots of fun!!
Well, I'm certainly not as good as dad or Brian (as you can see from my lighting problems in a few of the pics!), but the boys are great subjects and total hams! I'll keep practicing!
Awesome pics!
watch out BD! There's competition..
Wow you do have a variety of July 4th events.
Great pictures of some happy kids
Post a Comment