I had already agreed to watch Holly's two kids, and Brian was reffing all day, but I decided I was going to take on 6 kids all on my own! Nana and Papa have come to so many of our events, so we wanted to repay the favor and go watch Papa!
The afternoon and evening were great! After the 45 min concert, Nana and Papa had to leave, but the kids and I stayed to tour the village. We made an ornament in the schoolhouse, rode the horse drawn tolley, wrote a letter to Santa in the library, watched the blacksmith in action, visited the jail and got put in the cell, got haircuts at the barbershop, and we finished it up with an icecream at the general store. We were there for 3 hours and enjoyed the lights, the atmosphere and having fun together.
| My helper for the afternoon! |







No comments:
Post a Comment