We love our tradition of heading out to cut the Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving. The weather this year dropped about 30 degrees in 24 hours, so we had to bundle up before leaving, but this was one of our most successful trips. We had fun looking for the tree and agreed relatively easily on which one to cut. Our tree has height which we like, but it's not too wide. We love it!
Shortly after Luke was born, we realized that the first initial of the boys' names, in revese order, spells the word Lamb. I love the symbolism of the Lamb at Christmas!
An icicle ornament
One of the many treasured hand-made ornaments
Not a great picture, but it was the best I could do.





1 comment:
The kids loved it, and I love that they got to see dad doing something. Thanks for taking them -sorry it was a night we actually had plans!
Post a Comment