3.14.2012

Germ-Fest

We're still not healthy here. Today Ben missed his 3rd consecutive school day. He's been in for a strep-test and in a second time for an exam, but we've been told it's the good ol' virus. 102 temp since Sunday, sore throat, headache, and that was following 12+ hours of vomiting. He's even said he's bored of being home and bored with TV. I don't blame him one bit.

I've worked one day in the past four, and tomorrow isn't looking promising since Brian's got his second night of conferences. Ben's temp right now is 101.4, and Matt just woke up from a 3 hour after school nap and has a temp of 101.3.

Ben's school play production in which he has a part is tomorrow night. We're not too optimistic that he'll be there. It's such a bummer.

On the bright side, I was home on an absolutely beautiful day, got to have the windows open and got all of my screens washed and put back on.

So far Luke is only survivor...let's hope he holds on.




2 comments:

lil' mama said...

Yowzers!!!! Praying for speedy recovery!

Kate said...

Gosh I hope you all get to feeling better pronto!