Wed night a little before midnight Adam started throwing up. He didn't keep anything down until supper time Thursday. I was home Thursday morning and Brian came home for the afternoon. By the time school ended Thursday, I was having terrible stomach cramping.
I pretty much haven't left the fetal position since Thursday night. No throwing up for me, but some diarrhea. I put in for a sub for Friday and I'm so glad I did. There's no way I could have taught. The boys didn't have school, so that made my day rather challenging since I was home with all of them, but they were as helpful as their sweet little selves could be.
When Brian got home Friday afternoon, he was pretty much doubled over. Our symptoms are a little different, but we're both hurting. That makes parenting 4 boys quite difficult. Again, they have been great tonight, but I think they are getting incredibly bored! So far, no one else has gotten the bug, and I just pray they won't!
**Update**
9:30 Friday night: Ben just threw up.
11:30: Ben again. With him sick, his basketball team is down to 4 people for their last tournament of the season that was supposed to take place this weekend. They'll have to forfeit.
1:30 am: Ben
6 comments:
yuck dude. Praying everyone gets better real soon.
Oh no - I hope you all get to feeling better quickly!
"Hurting" is putting it mildly! I hope that all will be better soon!!
Love, Gma
Yikes.
Get some blackberry brandy; it is guaranteed to stop the hurting, even for the guys. It has been used for decades.
Weird...I THOUGHT I left a comment already. Glad some of the troops are starting to recover.
Now we wait and see if Matty and Lukey get it - hope not!
Hope you're back to 100% tomorrow and Benji is feeling much better too.
How is everyone doing over there? Are you all better? So sorry you had such a rough week. Hope you are all doing okay.
Post a Comment