2.14.2011

Sleep is Overrated

Sunday night:
*Luke conked out by 9:00. Decided to let him go, thinking maybe he would sleep until 2:00 or so. I couldn't have been more wrong.

*Luke up at 11:00 to eat.
*Ben up at 2:00 sleepwalking. He's done this only once before in his life.
*Luke up at 3:30 to eat.
*Luke up at 5:45 to eat.
*Adam up at 6:15. Fortunately he climbed into our bed and fell right back asleep.
*Tired mama up at 7:00 for the official start of her day.

Can't wait for Luke's 4 mos appt next week to ask the dr. about starting this hungry fella on cereal!

3 comments:

Sally said...

Good grief now even Ben is up in the night, how did you hear him?

Luke, Luke, what do you need to get you though the night?

Keep smilin' this too will pass

Kate said...

I remember one night when Amelia was still a baby (but not anywhere near sleeping through the night) John sent me down to the spare room in the basement, told me to take a Tylenol PM, shut the door and he would handle whatever happened during the night. That solid night's sleep sustained me for weeks! Perhaps this will all be a faint memory some day, but for now I am wishing you a good night's sleep!

Vivi said...

At least Matt didn't get up????

Yeah, I didn't think that would help.