Now I get 2 days to "relax" and then tackle it again.
Tough day today at school. My 30 5th graders have had a routine with the teacher who taught for me, and now they're seeing what they can get away with. It's going to take some readjusting for all of us.
Luke slept a total of 1 1/2 hours between his two naps today. Not enough.
Adam just fell off our bar height kitchen chair.
Brian and Ben are skiing tonight, so I'm on my own.
It's 6:45 and Matt, Adam and I haven't had dinner.
We're going to McDs!
2 comments:
Yay! One week down, not too many left to go. Sending you prayers and lots of hugs. Enjoy McD's!
And you forgot to mention that you were taking on two extra kids for part of the weekend, thanks to me!
THANK YOU! I know you will get me back. :)
Post a Comment