2.07.2011

Our Day

Monday is over and we are all still alive. Sometimes it feels like just barely, but we're here.

The good news:
Luke did great at daycare. I gave Kari, our provider, some times with when I thought he would nap and thought he would take a bottle, and he did both within 5 min or so of what I thought he might do. She said he couldn't have had a better day.

Adam was happy to be playing with his buddies at daycare for the afternoon. Right now he's the one child I'm least concerned about.

Matt & Ben did fine with coming home after school on their own.

Brian and I were both home by 4:30. I had dinner planned ahead of time and we had most of the homework done and dinner together before Brian and Ben had to leave for bball practice.

School was fine. It kind of felt like the first day. Relearning some of the routines and even some of the kids' names!

The prayer requests:
Finding time to do school work
Finding time to pump at school
Dealing with school anxiety...it's pretty bad right now. I think I'll be talking to my dr about it
Sleep
Priorities
Adjusting to this new schedule and waiting for it to feel "normal"
My emotions...all over the place

5 comments:

Uncle Weebzy said...

Take 10 deep breaths. You're doing just great. It might make you nuts not to have a "schedule" for some things but your family will find your rythem.

shana said...

I actually remembered to pray for you yesterday . . . I guess writing that I'd probably forget helped me remember. I thought of you and prayed that your day was going well a couple times. You can do it! Hang in there!
Blessings!
Shana

blessedby6 said...

Day one...DONE! You will get through this and summer will be here before you know it. I will keep praying until the prayers turn from petitions on your behalf to prayers of thanksgiving.

lil' mama said...

I thought of you all day and then again this morning. So glad that day one went smoothly. Praying for you and sending you hugs :)

Traci said...

Hil, hang in there, lady. I know the stress work can put on a mom. But remember...You are an amazing mom, teacher, and wife...you can do this with HIS strength!!!