2.06.2011

Back to Work

Tomorrow is the day. My stomach is in knots today. All the mom guilt. Wondering how Luke will do at daycare. Juggling the school responsibilities. Feeling bad that the older two come home to an empty house for 45 minutes each day. Figuring out when at school to pump. etc, etc, etc...

Thank you for the words of encouragement and prayers. I appreciate them and need them.

Part of the Jesus Calling devotional for tomorrow, Feb 7th:

Remember that I can fit everything into a pattern for good, including the things you wish were different. Start with where you are at this point in time and space, accepting that this is where I intend you to be. You will get through today one step, one moment, at a time. Your main responsibility is to remain attentive to Me, letting Me guide you through the many choices along your pathway.

4 comments:

shana said...

I'll pray (right now) that all goes well for you tomorrow and as you transition back to work in the days and weeks to come . . . I'll try to remember to pray for you tomorrow too, but in all honesty it's questionable whether i'll remember tomorrow. good thing the Lord will remember today's prayers and carry them over to the time when you need them most.
hang in there!
i think it'll be just fine!
blessings,
shana

Sally said...

Jesus Calling could not express it any better. God's goodness, His plan, moment by moment, focus on Him.

lil' mama said...

That is a PERFECT devotion for tomorrow. Praying for peace and smooth transition. Hugs to you!

Traci said...

I thought of you many times today. I am sure it was hard. What a great devotion to cling to. Perfect words. Hope your day went okay.