I love the close-ups and the way it looks like Ben breaks the camera at the end of the stairs.Awesome!
That was awesome! I love your boys!!!! You are such a good mom of boys. So patient and willing to let them stair surf!
Great!!! Better than the TWINS game!! It's time for Gma to play with the boys. I miss them AND their parents!
Just an average day at the Moors.
Especially love the stair surfing! Have I mentioned how much I appreciate you introducing the Moors girls to that?! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love the close-ups and the way it looks like Ben breaks the camera at the end of the stairs.
Awesome!
That was awesome! I love your boys!!!! You are such a good mom of boys. So patient and willing to let them stair surf!
Great!!! Better than the TWINS game!! It's time for Gma to play with the boys. I miss them AND their parents!
Just an average day at the Moors.
Especially love the stair surfing! Have I mentioned how much I appreciate you introducing the Moors girls to that?! :)
Post a Comment