10.24.2010

Week in Photo Review

Epidural bliss!

Meeting their brother for the first time. (I LOVE Matt's expression!)

Coming home 36 hours later

Waiting patiently for Grandma...and still in jammies at noon!

Enjoying the beautiful fall weather in the midst of happy chaos.

A happy mom moment...all 3 playing with Adam's new bday playdough set!

Family outing with Grandma to pioneer village 4 days post-baby. This was on Adam's actual birthday and at one point during our visit he said, "This is the awesomest birthday ever!"

Family of 6 photo

I don't want to forget how tiny he is!

Adam didn't seem to mind that his birthday was slightly overshadowed by the birth of his brother. He still loved his Star Wars cake!



Family walk to the park where Ben CHOSE to pick up a baby snake. Gross!

Lots of neighbors and friends stopping by to meet Luke.

My current favorite picture of our newest addition!


6 comments:

Uncle Weebzy said...

Wonderful pictures!

lil' mama said...

I love him. You look great! The family pic is perfect :)

Vivi said...

Love the new favorite picture, but it's a toss up for me between that one and the one where he's still all curled up.

I'll be right over to get my fix. :)

Kate said...

I am exhausted looking at this Hilary! I hope you are taking good care of yourself.

Aleesha said...

CUTE pics, Hilary! Yes, I love Matt's expression in that one picture, too. SO SWEET... Adam's expression is pretty funny, too - as if he's saying, "Oh, wow. There really WAS a baby inside of mommy!"

Heather said...

and Ben at the hospital. Nobody is talking about that. He's totally GRABBING! SO funny....

Can't wait to see everybody at Christmas!