10.26.2010

Pictures of our reality

Master Bedroom mess


Could we be on an episode of "Hoarders"?


At least it's clean laundry that's piled all over!



Hopefully all 4th baby's rooms are this messy! (He's not using the room yet, so it's become a catch all room while we continue to adjust!)


I have yet to use the glider & the Boppy pillow this time around.


This is what our supper table looked like the other night.

Fast asleep on the floor at 5:30 p.m.


Becoming independent...they hopped in the shower together & helped wash each other's hair


6 comments:

Traci said...

Hilary, You appear to be doing well. I am impressed you are posting on your blog! Wow. You are wonderwoman. :)

Vivi said...

That's a fun post. I think it's interesting that you appear to have more time to blog now that you have four kids. :) And, with the exception of Luke's room with some extra gear in it, your house looks just like mine.

What's my excuse?!?!?

lil' mama said...

Looks like our house! :)

Keep up the great work Hil!

Kate said...

Um, this looks like my house most of the time and I have 2 fewer kiddos at home than you do.

Gma Marilyn said...

I remember the feeling; it seems like only a short time ago! Sometimes I miss the mess!!! :)

Aleesha said...

I love that your blog reflects your REAL life... and it IS fabulous - messy house and all! :)