10.01.2010

Happy 41st!

Brian turns 41 today! It still feels weird to me to have a husband in his 40s.

This is quite a year for him. A new PE job, running the TC Marathon on Sunday, and a new baby in just a few weeks!

He's kind, patient, loving, playful, helpful, (and he just let one rip as he was reading this over my shoulder. Is he 41, or 14?!)

Happy Birthday! We love you!


In the past he's mentioned that he gets a kick out of the vinyl car stickers that people have of their families. I surprised him and ordered this one for our growing family!




6 comments:

Sally said...

Happy Birthday Brian, thanks for sharing your birthday dinner with us at the hospital

Vivi said...

Happy Birthday Uncle B. You're a favorite around here! Hope you have a great day! And I hope that I can do something as challenging as running a marathon when I'm 41- nice!

Heather said...

Happy Bday Brian!! Wow-a marathon?? Good luck!

shana said...

we want some of those too . . . i haven't even hunted at all for them, but i'll save the effort and just ask you where you got yours. thanks! happy birthday brian, have a great weekend -- all 6 of you!
blessings,
shana

lil' mama said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Brian! Love the sticker. Good luck on Sunday. We'll be cheering for you!

Kate said...

Happy Birthday Brian! I especially love the little Mattie on the sticker. It's perfect!

Very best of luck this weekend!