In the meantime, I spent Saturday cooking some meals ahead of time with one of our neighbors. He and his wife are expecting their 2nd baby about a month after us, and they have very busy schedules. He is a police officer, she is a doctor, and they have a 5 year-old daughter. He likes to cook and suggested that we do some mass food prep together.
For $60 a piece we each made and have since put in the freezer to pull out when our lives get super crazy:
2 9x13 pans of chicken manicotti
1 9 x13 pan of chicken-cheese- broccoli casserole
6 breasts of chicken cordon bleu
24 breakfast burritos
Hopefully we won't eat everything before the baby arrives, but I'm starting to wonder...
2 comments:
Oh my heart is bursting with pride! Way to go!
I'm sooooo glad little man #4 waited for me to get back from being gone this weekend! Phew. Anytime now is fine with me. :)
wow-nicely done! I LOVE knowing there's stuff in the freezer and it's fun too! hmmm.... you're motivating me.
Excited to hear about this boy!
Post a Comment