Sister guest poster because.....
look who's here.....
Born October 18, 2010 at 9:50 a.m.
7 lbs 13 oz
A few scary moments during and after delivery for mom (I'll let her fill you in on all the details), but everyone is doing great now.
Has anyone noticed that this makes four boys?!?!?
And little Luke is just as cute as his big brothers.

8 comments:
All I can say is "What a beautiful
family!! I love you all so much and can hardly wait to see Mr. Luke "in person". Love, Gma
congratulations . . . i'm so thrilled for you guys and hilary, i'm so happy for you to be on the other side of pregnancy with that sweet boy in your arms. it's the best. take care!
shana
Thanks for the sister post! Saw the update on facebook, but wanted details.
Congratulations Brian and Hilary! Each baby is such a blessing.
What a handsome group of boys! You rock Hil! So happy for you all :)
Heard you finally got an epidural birth too!! yay!! Everybody looks great and he's definitely a Moor boy :)
He is so darling! Congratulations! I am so happy he is here. Family of 6!!!!
Congratulations, Hilary! So happy for you and the entire family...
"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16
♥Aleesha
Hi Luke! I'm glad you arrived safely and you look great with your family. Get ready to get spoiled like another youngest brother in a family of 4 boys.
I love you and each of your brothers very much and your Dad and Mom are pretty cool too! See you soon.
Post a Comment