****UPDATE****
As I was typing this, Brian called, an hour into their 4 hour drive, and Adam has thrown up twice! Once in the car, and once as soon as Brian was able to pull the car over and get him out.
I thought for sure he was joking when he told me, but he wasn't. This has happened once before to us, and we're suspicious now that he's just very sensitive to getting carsick. Brian's got things as cleaned up as possible and is back on the road, with a load of laundry ready to go as soon as he gets to Grandma's house!
****************
Now I'm feeling VERY guilty for not being there. In addition to summer school, cleaning and re-caulking a shower, I'll be packing for our first ever camping trip coming up next weekend; unless they decide to turn around and come home early.
More adventures to come, I'm sure!
2 comments:
Rest. Please rest.
J-E-A-L-O-U-S.
Hopefully Adam is ok. The boy has got some car rides ahead this week...is there something safe to give him if it's carsickness? Poor boy. Well, poor Brian too.
Post a Comment