7.20.2010

It's Hit Me

My almost 26 weeks of pregnancy have finally hit me. Up until lately, I've honestly been feeling really well. Lots of energy, upbeat, still exercising, etc... Last week I started teaching summer school, and I don't know if that's what's doing it to me or what, but every day I am wiped out! I can't wait to take a nap or get to bed early. I don't feel like doing much around the house with cleaning or cooking (okay, I've never really cooked much...)and the exercise has completely taken a back seat. I'm just not feeling like myself lately.

3 comments:

shana said...

I'm with ya . . . I did a "normal" amount of stuff yesterday (not even what would qualify as "over do-ing") and all last night and all day today I've been completely wiped out. Must be the whole "geriatric pregnancy" thing!! :) Are you planning to start out the year teaching in the fall or just go back after your maternity leave?
Hang in there!
Shana (just shy of 28 weeks!)

Kate said...

Be kind to yourself - you are cooking a whole new person - it takes a lot out of a person.

Vivi said...

You are "exercising"...you're growing somebody. That makes a gal tired. No worries, I'm sure you'll hit the ground running once this little fella makes his appearance. For now, you best enjoy these summer naps!