7.31.2010

More Baseball

Grandma Marilyn and my parents each made it to a handful of baseball games this summer and took some great pictures. These are some of my favorite shots from the season. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm already kind of missing little league for the year!

A smile from 1st base

1st grade season and a new buddy

The team put nicknames on their shirts. Brian calls him "Spud" at home.

A consistent batter

He's become a great fielder!

Always ready

I love his determination and focus in each game!

Coach of the year...coached both boys which meant M-Th nights!

3rd Grade Team ~ 3rd place

3 comments:

Mrs. Cox said...

Cute shots! Looks like you've got a couple baseball players in the making.

blessedby6 said...

I am always astounded at how different your life with all boys is from mine. Even with 2 of our six being boys, the house still feels chick-ruled.

Great pics!

Vivi said...

They look like such big boys. Even Bri. :)