2.10.2010

Moldy Cheese - Take 2

About 3 1/2 weeks ago, Ben started his "What Cheese Grows Mold the Fastest" science fair project. He carefully measured out 10 g of various cheeses, labeled paper plates and put them in our bathroom to begin growing mold. We still don't have mold. After talking to the science fair guru at my school, I realized that we probably just dried out the cheese because we left it uncovered. Perhaps if I cooked more I would have known this.

Sooooo, last night we sliced off more cheese, labeled baggies and put the cheese inside, and hopefully they'll start growing mold. Fast.

Please pray for mold. Soon. We need to move forward with this science project.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Sheesh it seems to grow just fine in my fridge. I have more mold than food

Aleesha said...

This will be the first prayer I have EVER said for MOLD...