What is something that you love about Matt?
Adam: "I love it when he talks nice to me and gives me hugs."
Ben: "It's easy to make him laugh. He loves it when I say 'undergarments'."
Me: "I love how genuinely concerned about others he can be!"
Brian: "I love how he loves to snuggle with me!"
How about you? What is something you love about our birthday boy?!
Happy Birthday, Matt! You are loved by many!
10 comments:
From Banany - I love Matt because he's a really good cousin and plays with me a lot.
From Meaty - I love Matt because he likes Star Wars.
From Jason - I love Matt because he has a hilarious giggle.
From Viv - I love Matt because he marches to the beat of his own drum and he's ridiculously charming.
Happy Birthday Buddy! We love you for LOTS of reasons!
His laugh is absolutely amazing. And Torrey thinks he's just so darn cute!
I love how tender he can be and truly concerned about others.
I LOVE his giggle
I love how he likes to help
I love him!!
Happy Birthday big fella!!
I love Matt because he calls me "Grammy" and I love it when he wants to play the song "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer." I am so happy to be here for his 7th birthday. I love you Matt!
I love Matt because he has the best laugh. He always makes me smile.
Great sense of humor too!
Happy 7th birthday Matt! I hope you had a great day!
I love Matt because he shares his Wii with his much younger cousin. -C
I love Matt because he always gives me the biggest hug when we come to visit. Plus, he has a handsome smile. -Katy
I love Matt because he has a lot of passion. -Luke
We love you Matt and we hope you have a wonderful birthday!
Matt is so EASY to love! He has a very sweet, loving, and sensitive side to him, and I find him irresistibly CUTE! I also love listening to him giggle! Happy Birthday, cutie patootie!
You just gotta love Matt -- because he lives his life with intensity, so you never have any question about what his opinion is on anything, for it or against it. I love his exuberance when he greets Nana and me at his back door. A memory that I hope I'll always have of you, Matt, is the time I came over to Meadowview with you and your mom for a special day (don't remember which one it was, but when you saw that I was coming for your event, you yelled out in the echoey hallway in your loudest, happiest voice, THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER! You made everyone else in the hallway feel happier too.
Ava loves Matt because 'we play a lot and we're cousins and we have lots of fun when we play games.'
Amelia loves Matt 'because I do...'
We love Matt because he is a great cousin/nephew, he has a wonderful imagination and is an all around cool kid!
A little late, but Connor saw this page and wants to add a comment about Matt....
Happy Birthday Matt. Connor said he likes it when Matt invites him over to play Star Wars on the Wii.
He is my good friend! : )
Post a Comment