
We are Olympic junkies around here. All of us like to watch just about any and every event that's on. It started out tragically and we had to help the boys understand what had happened.
On a very different Olympic note, tonight, while watching pairs figure skating, this was the conversation with Adam:
Adam: "When I grow up I want to be a finger dancer."
Me: "A finger dancer?"
Adam: "Yes!"
Me: "Why do you want to be a finger dancer?"
Adam: "Because they are beautiful."
I'll have to look through the community ed catalog to see when they offer finger dancing lessons for 3 year olds.
2 comments:
Cute!! We love the Olympics too. Nate was a little disappointed Celine didn't sing at the opening ceremony. I mean really? Has there been a bigger star out of Canada than her? We're hoping for the closing ceremony.... :)
Yep love those finger dancers
Post a Comment