2.16.2010

100th Day

As a 5th grade teacher, I don't recognize the 100th day of school. Most of my students wouldn't care, and would probably roll their eyes if I asked them to wear a piece of clothing with 100 items on it. Then again, 5th graders are 10-11 years old, maybe they'd love it!

Well, to first graders, the 100th day is a BIG deal! They bring in a collection of 100 items, which they are encouraged to wear. Yes, wear. How do you wear 100 of anything? When Ben was in first grade he took a party hat and stuck 100 stars all over it. Matt didn't want to do that because the chin strap would bug him.

We came up with this instead.





Looks kind of "blingy", don't you think?

2 comments:

Vivi said...

Very clever! It actually doesn't look like 100 pins!

Sally said...

I actually tried counting the ones I can see :)