2.03.2010

Mid-Life Crises

We have a couple of mid-life crises happening at our house.
One by itself isn't cheap. Two gets a bit ridiculous.
$200 dollars later, this is the damage we did today.


Her Splurge: 8.15.10


His Splurge: 10.03.10

Yes, he signed up for all 26.2 miles.


I guess it could have been worse. It could have been a Porsche and Botox.

5 comments:

Heather said...

wow-good for you guys!!

lil' mama said...

That's awesome! Keep us posted with training.

Kate said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome! I signed up for the tri today - I remember doing it last year and feeling terrified - this year I just feel excited! Can't wait to hear about everyone's training!

Mrs. Cox said...

You guys amaze me.

Vivi said...

Well Heloooo Mr. and Mrs. Fit! You guys will both rock it, I'm sure. Good choices too...we would have made waaaaay more fun of you if you'd gotten a Porsche and Botox.