9.11.2009

State Fair

I am not a big fan of the State Fair. I think it's overpriced, bad (but good!) food, and crowded. Brian on the other hand, enjoys going and likes to get there every year. This year, Brian's mom and brother Rob were in town during fair week, and they were willing to go with Brian and the boys, so I opted out and worked late at school one night.

The gang found the pronto pup, ice cream, chocolate chip cookies, and cotton candy stands and then worked their way to the MN Twins booth, the KFAN sports talk radio booth, machinery hill, and even wandered into the Republican Party booth. 3 hours later....they were ready to head home. Sure sounds like fun to me!






Make your own judgment...




Grandma and Uncle Rob were good sports for taking on the fair with the boys!







3 comments:

Mrs. Cox said...

Hil, I have loved reading your last few posts. They are all darling. You look like such a rock star teacher in your back to school photos. I sure hope your class is filled with angelic children who do everything you say and do it joyfully! Your kids' school looks very cool...each grade has their own wing? Neat! PS I wish we lived closer too.

Heather said...

I went to the fair once in high school and hated it. I completely understand about letting that one slip on by.....

Aleesha said...

Huh? BRIAN went to the republican party booth? Did the pronto pups go to his head?